Welcome to TimeMAX, the software program designed to run on Pocket PC to help you to evaluate, analyze your integrity and your goals; discover the most important to you and fine tune your acts every day and at every where.
With TimeMAX you are in control of your time and your life, of your stress and energy levels. You make progress at work. You are able to maintain balance between your work, personal, and family lives.
How can the TimeMAX software increase your effectiveness?
With this powerful time spending management software, you always have your essential information at your fingertips. You can use it to perform many functions at anywhere, including the following:
- Enter time spending information of your daily activities.
- Take a note of each activity for later consideration.
- Look back to think about what you had done.
- Compare amount of time you had spent for your roles, your most important people, and your categories of work.
- Analyze how integrity of your daily activities with what you most valued.
- Evaluate your effectiveness through what you had prioritized.
- Analyze efficiency of your time spending by comparing what you get with amount of time you had spent.
- Easy to enter data.
- Easy to take note of each activity.
- Easy to search and review.
- Many filters for faster data display and retrieval.
- Many powerful analyzers for better comprehensions.
- Data analyses are visualized by graphical charts.
- Pocket PC with Microsoft Windows Mobile 2002 or latter
- 2 MBs Storage space.
» version 1.5.1 - posted on 2004-08-23
EULA - End User License Agreement
Copyright (c) 2003, 2004 by SynerWork Software.
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR TIMEMAX
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and SynerWork Software LLC ("SynerWork") for the SynerWork software product identified above, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation (collectively, "SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, you may not use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
1. LICENSE GRANT. SynerWork grants you a license to use one copy of the version of this SOFTWARE PRODUCT on any one system for as many licenses as you purchase. "You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. "Use" means installing, copying or executing the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may not modify the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT's programming features. When you first obtain a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you are granted an evaluation period of not more than 15 days, after which time you must pay for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT according to the terms and prices discussed in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT's documentation, or you must remove the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from your system. This license is not transferable to any other system, or to another organization or individual. You are expected to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will perform to your satisfaction; therefore, you understand and agree that there is no refund policy for any purchase of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
2. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is owned and copyrighted by SynerWork Software LLC. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is owned by SynerWork Software LLC, and is protected by United States copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will remain the exclusive property of SynerWork and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will contain the same proprietary notices, which appear on and in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
4. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, SynerWork may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
5. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in whole or in part.
6. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. SYNERWORK DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS ERROR FREE. SYNERWORK DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
7. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
8. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL SYNERWORK OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, EVEN IF NORTHSTAR SOLUTIONS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL NORTHSTAR SOLUTIONS' LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
9. GOVERNING LAW. This license will be governed by the laws of the State of California as they are applied to agreements between California residents entered into and to be performed entirely within California. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is specifically disclaimed.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and SynerWork Software LLC, which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written, or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.
END OF EULA